Dr. Martens,Country Ecommerce Manager – France
Country Ecommerce Manager – France
We’re always on the lookout for people who share our ambition — passionate, driven people with fire in their hearts. Do you think you have what it takes?
Our Country Ecommerce Manager will be responsible for leading the EMEA DTC Digital Trade Strategy within the French Market
You will be experienced and enthusiastic about driving and developing our digital offering to align with market trends and will support our EMEA Digital Estate to grow conversion rates and increase Digital sales in the French Market.
With Direct-to-Consumer playing a key part in shaping the strategy for Dr. Martens, this role will solely focus on growing our French website.
THE STUFF THAT SETS YOU APART
- Developing the yearly, quarterly, and monthly digital commercial pla
- Building the local strategy to drive site traffic and conversion, working together with the Trade Analytics and Local Marketing and Retail Teams
Ensuring the strategy is agile and serves both long term and immediate sales requirements
- Continually analyse and evaluate trading performance, share the effectiveness of proposition and promotional mechanics to identify and deliver continuous revenue improvements
- Sharing weekly trade performance reports with key take outs, actions and insights summarised for the Digital, country and the Regional Leadership Teams
- Producing ad-hoc analysis on performance across all channels including organic search, CRM & Paid social to drive improvements to the on-site customer journey, targeting and click through rates
- Monitoring on-site search behaviour and external developments to inform search optimisations, product discoverability and recommending trends to the Merchandising team ahead of the following season
- Collaboration with EMEA Merchandising Teams to implement, optimise and maintain merchandising of products as well as developing plans for trade and marketing campaigns
- Review local customer experiences and ensure alignment in local digital estate
- Work together with EMEA Content and Creation Teams to provide compelling content stories across channels and measure their impact on conversion rate
- Collaborating with the DACH marketing team to analyse the impacts of upper funnel marketing activities and make recommendations for digital campaigns based on Google Analytics data
- Make recommendations on activities planned in the trade calendar
Work with the finance team to build the budgets and support with the understanding of any variances to plan
- Suggest A/B test ideas to continuously develop learnings regarding the on-site customer journey, creative used, SEO and PPC campaigns
- Review customer data with the customer service team to make recommendations on improving the on-site experience
- Partner with Omnichannel Manager on the roadmap
Review retail trends
- It goes without saying that everyone at Dr Martens is a team. Therefore you will be expected to take on other duties as needed.
YOUR FUNDAMENTAL QUALITIES
It’s never just a job at Dr. Martens. It’s a way of life. We live and breathe our Fundamentals – INTEGRITY. PROFESSIONAL. PASSIONATE. TEAM PLAYERS. They define who we are and how we get the job done. We believe each role is as unique as the person who does it. To be our Country Ecommerce Manager – France you will also possess these qualities:
- Experience in Performance Marketing, CRM, Brand Marketing
- Have a background in Pureplay
- A commercial mindset, consistently focused on driving revenues
- Excellent teamwork, collaboration and communication skills
- Ability to work from strategy to execution with a hands on mentality
- Fluent in English – other European languages beneficial
- Ability to use Google Analytics
- Analytical mindset with ability to interpret data to inform decisions and evaluate strategic approaches based on set KPIs
- Strong communicator with the ability to present to senior stakeholders and build relationships with ease
- Innovative with experience developing and growing site performance through innovative strategies
- Driven to achieve the best possible results, having the desire to constantly drive performance forward
Are you ready to fill your boots? Apply now.
At Dr. Martens, we are committed to creating an environment where we can all be proud to work and be our best. Part of this commitment is being an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, and age.